Follow Me is a web thriller written and directed by Kyle Kuchta. The series follows Zach Mullen (Luke Gunn) as he goes from webcam musician to internet sensation. When he meets Maddie Jacobs (Zoë Lillian), a fellow musician, and her sister Hannah (Toby Marks), his path takes an unexpected turn.
Follow Me's writer and director hails from Niantic, CT and currently resides in Pasadena, CA. His documentary feature, Fantasm, has won awards at various film festivals and conventions nationwide. Since then he has worked on various music videos and web shows.
A student of film since he was 11 years old, Steve Darby has studied at New York University, FAMU International (Prague), and has his BFA in Film from Syracuse University's College of Visual and Performing Arts. His films have screened in over 20 festivals across the United States, winning a handful of awards. He recently screened his short Super 8 film Other Side at the Slamdance Film Festival.
Nick Anaya is a musician from Connecticut. He draws inspiration from the experience in life and his diverse background/upbringing.
- Executive Producer - Anthony Rotolo
- Executive Producer - Mike & Sandy Kuchta
- Sound Design - Terah "Bishop" Woodley II
- Boom Operator - David Beirne
- Gaffer - Nash Dutton
- Script Supervisor - Ohad Amram
- Script Supervisor - Berlyn Reisenauer
- Production Coordinator - Evan Fonseca
- Production Assistant - Dani Scott
- Production Assistant - Carly Trask-Kuchta
- The Winther Family
- Elric Kane and Jumpcut Cafe (RIP)
- Susan Wrenn and The Stream.TV
- Jason Evanko
- and everyone who supported this endeavour